Thursday, January 29, 2004

Just an update...

Man it was cold this morning. I had to tie a string to my pecker so that I could get it out to pee. That scared turtle does not like the chill of 35 degree weather.

Thank God I got to pour some concrete today. Downside: I'm nearly out of things to pour. Oh well. It won't be long before I am on another job, starting all over again.

I've decided to post the words to my world famous song, Break Truck Burrito. That coming up later today if I have time. If not, it will be tomorrow for sure.

I want to give a shout out to some of my homies that have visited, or will be visiting us here at FunkyBone. Fish, Top, Nolie, Syphi, Dag, 3, and PC... my nigruhz. And to A,B,B, & C... love and miss you guys.

Be sure and check back soon.

Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home