Friday, February 27, 2004

School House Rocks!

A strange scenario came to me this morning as I struggled to squeeze out my daily deuce (like Einstein, I do some of my best work on the jon). Okay. It's 2 am, January 12, 1887, you live in Montana, it's -25 degrees outside, and you have giardia. How does that work? How do you run to the outhouse in that kind of weather in the middle of the night? I'm convinced, in those cases, people just slept in a pile of their own feces (or, in the case of severe diarrhea, a puddle). There is no way that I would go out there knowing that I'll have to growl again before I get back to the house. Huh uuuh.

Just a thought.

BTW. I just received the CD box set and DVD for Schoolhouse Rocks! yesterday. 4 CD's and 2 DVD's containing every song and every clip they ever made. WOW! (interjection) I love that shit.

Walk with me for a minute down memory lane....
Lolly, Lolly, Lolly get your adverbs here
3 it's the Magic Number
Conjunction Junction what's your function
5, 10 , 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, 50... 100 - Here I come.
Electricity, electricity
Zero my Hero, such a funny little hero
Simply unpack your adjectives
Mr. Morton is the subject of my sentence, and what the predicate says he does
I'm just a bill. Yes, I'm only a bill, and I'm sitting here on Capitol Hill

Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home