Tuesday, July 13, 2004

T-shirts

Well, it started out as a joke but I've gotten an overwhelming response from people wanting t-shirts. In order for me to get a ballpark figure of how many to order, please click on the "Thoughts?" button below and let me know the following...

1. Black or white
2. Size (S,M,L,XL, etc.)
3. Quantity of each

I'm going out on a limb here, but I think we can get away without making any of the Nolan's nutsac shirts.

We can work out the shipping details later if I need to send them to you. I'll go ahead and find a place to get them made and get a price per shirt. I'm thinking in the $10-$12 range, but the more I order the cheaper they will be. I don't want to get stuck with 100 shirts and a $1000 bill to foot on my own... SO IF YOU WANT ONE, YOU HAVE TO LEAVE AN ORDER BELOW.

Thanks for your patronage.

Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home