Friday, January 30, 2004

Facelift

As you can see I've done a little tweaking and updated the site a bit. I hope you find it more visually stimulating/appealing. Damned thing was only up for a day and I'm already having to spend time fixing it. Son of a...

Now, I know that some of you can really appreciate this. You won't believe what happened to me today. Lemme preface this by saying that I have been debating whether or not to share this little endeavor with my folks. I really don't want to censor anything I'm posting here, so it'll get kinda sticky if I let them in on it. You know, you really don't want your mom reading a post that starts off, "So I was fucking this midget, right?" I MEAN COME ON! My mom would lop off my nad-sac, ring and all. That said, I get a call from my pop today and he wants to meet me for lunch. Cool. I drive out to Sonny's and meet him at the table. First thing he does is hand me a card and a pencil, smirks, and says, "Write down the address of this website you've got." WTF?! Son of a bitch! I guess I don't have an option now! All I could do is tell him read it alone and then make the call about Mom. (Hey Ma, if you are reading this, sorry about the midget thing. I really needed to drive my point home with shock value. I hope you understand. And no I have never slept with a midget, well.... naw, she was just short.)

Turns out, Nolie tells Alex to read the, "Where the hell you been puttin' it?" post. Great story, right? But Alex doesn't believe it's true so Nolie tells him to ask my pop about it. B-L-A-M !!! I'm busted...

Well, I'm going to keep on as planned. My parents already know what a weird cat I am anyway, so if they can stomach the language and sexual overtones, they will be fine. If not, they'll just have to ask the Magic 8-Ball for guidance before each visit.

Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home