Thursday, February 05, 2004

I know, I know....

It seems I have a responsibility now to my fans to make sure there is some new content everyday. I got some phone calls bitching that I had no new posts today. Well, here you go. Oh, and I had to take that Janet and Justin GIF off because it was making me feel like I was going to have a seizure.

Nothing exciting happened today, so I'll tell you a short story about a guy I met on a fishing trip a few weeks ago.

So, I'm on this trip with my boss and a couple guys from work. We got invited by a vendor that we do business with, along with another couple of guys who buy their product. Anyway, it's the first night out at this fish camp and we're all getting pretty liquored up sitting around the fire pit. Well, one of the head dudes that invited us (who was in his sixties) out of the blue said, "Yeah, my foreskin got infected when I was 35 and I ended up having to go ahead and get circumcised." HUH?! Weren't we just talking about fishing?! "Doc said it was from the soap I was using." MAN!! COME ON!! "It was pretty sore for a while. My wife was not all that happy about it." THAT'S IT!!! I'm leaving. Anyone, need a drink? I think everyone but the X-hooded guy got up an left for a while.

Strange, but true. I don't necessarily believe the soap thing though, cause I've washed mine pretty damn thoroughly over the years. Although, I was clipped as a child (thank you Lord).

Anyway, tune in tomorrow. I'll find something to write about.

Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home