Sunday, February 01, 2004

Super Bowl Sunday

Hey man? What are YOU doing for the Super Bowl, hmmm? Well, if you are reading this, and know where I live, you are more than welcome to come over to my place and watch the big game in high definition on a 50" plasma TV. For all of you who don't know where my place is... that sucks for you. We are having some peeps over for a BBQ/game watching/beer drinking party... and you are invited. BYOB. We have plenty of room and it promises to be a good time. Come on over if you can make it.

I ran through some news sites earlier today for some interesting and unbelievable stories to link too, but I guess all the crazies took the weekend off for Super Bowl. So you're on you own.

FYI, Super Troopers is on HBO right now. If you haven't seen this movie, you really need to rent it. If you were at the Halloween Party, you would recognize the costume Howie wore.... the Bear Fucker. One of the greatest movies of our time. Also, the group that made the movie, Broken Lizard, is coming out with a new movie soon. I don't remember the name at this time, well, hold a minute... here's the link. It's called Club Dread, and I for one, can't wait to see it. And the best part is, Brittany Daniel is in it (you may remember her as the really, really hot chick from Joe Dirt). Ohhhh, Brittany.... skleet, skleet.

So Howie and I were practicing some of our patented WWF moves last night, when Howie got me in the pile driver, dropped me, and split my head open. He felt so bad he wanted to take me to the hospital (man the scalp really bleeds a lot) for some stitches. I refused, cause I'm a tough guy, and we just put some liquid stitch in it to hold it together. No permanent damage. Thank God I got a good eye rake on him before he picked me up. Heh heh.

I got another good story coming up this week, so stay tuned.

Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home