Monday, February 02, 2004

Tomorrow's my birthday... na na na na na na!

For those of you who did not know, and those who tend to forget, tomorrow is my birthday. Please contact me via e-mail if you need my address. I'm certain that most of you are wondering what to get me, so I have composed a list of items to make it easy for you. The list is as follows:

-Cruise through the Mediterranean Sea
-A pitcher of Bud Light at Burton's
-Round trip airfare to Las Vegas w/ $1000 cash for gambling
-$5.00 worth of songs and a Crown & Coke at Nancy's
-Expedition to Base Camp 1 at Mount Everest
-A number 3 at Chick-Fil-A, value sized, with a lemonade
-Diving/hiking trip to Costa Rica
-Q-tips
-427 Shelby Cobra
-Super Troopers DVD
-Angelina Jolie
-6 pack of Miller High Life
-Trip to Hedonism III
-2 hours at XS Orlando
-La-Z-Boy Matinee home theater set-up for the living room
-Big Head Todd and the Monsters, Monster's Live CD
-BS in Computer Science (tuition, books, off campus housing, and beer money)
-Taco powder

This was much harder than I anticipated. Of course I don't expect all of these things, maybe half. =0)_)

Now, I know a lot of people whose birthdays' are in February and I would like to save us all some time by sending out a blanket "Happy Birthday" to everyone. I know, I know, it seems kinda cheesy but what's a guy to do?

Keep your eyes peeled. New AT's Life story coming soon.

Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home