Sunday, February 08, 2004

Note to my family, friends, and neighbors:

So I was surfing the internet this morning, and out of sheer curiosity, I typed in www.nsa.gov and ended up at the National Security Agency's web site. They had an Employment Opportunities section so I went ahead and applied for a job as an Intelligence Analyst online. I don't know if they have room for a construction superintendent in an intelligence position, but I figured what the hell. So if you see a black Suburban with a blacked out windows hanging around your house (or mine), or following you down the road, don't sweat it. I'm sure that they are just checking out all of my friends and family to make sure that I'm on the up and up. If you know me, and you are secretly in a sleeper cell for Al Qaeda, heed this warning: you better head for Afghanistan you traitor because the NSA is on your tail. Loser.

So, if I disappear for a while, this post mysteriously gets deleted from my web site, and you hear that I joined the circus, keep this info on the down low. Mums the word, cause I'm working as a secret agent for the NSA. Wish me luck.



Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home